Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bloggers Streets

Dear Readers,


There's nothing dazzling about my blog. I guess to be perfectly frank, when you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all. Of course that doesn’t change the great efforts of bloggers around the world waiting like a life sentence inmate lusting to victimize his fresh young cellmate. Be afraid; be very afraid, for everyone and their momma are fighting in the bloggers county streets. It’s total mayhem, even worst, there are no bloggers county cops, or bloggers national guards to bring order putting an end to the chaos. Ooo! Someone’s momma just got hammered. Anyhow, stay safe out there it’s total madness in the bloggers streets.


Kendrick Clark

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you Clark, never knew blogging could be so dangerous, folks fighting, some getting there eyes poked out, and others rolling around on the ground getting down and dirty, the last time I knew it, blogging wasn't suppose to be like nightmare on elm street, so I stand with you Clark, lets keep it safe on elm street opps! hahaha, I mean on bloggers street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my eyes poked out a few times. I have had my hair set on fire worse than Micheal Jackson. I have been covered with tar, and sprinkled with feathers. I have been thrown in a pool, and microwaves and TV's thrown in. Sssssssshhockin! But, hey! I am still alive. Praise God for fireproof blogging. Maybe I should make a blog called FIREPROOF.

    ReplyDelete